I have 2 memberships with Xsport a tanning and a gym membership. My gym membership is annual, it was buy one year get one free.

I tried to redeem my free year, but received a charge for the amount of a full year anyway. I called customer service and they apologized and said I would receive my free year the following year. Come year three, a manager approached me at the facility and told me my membership was expired and I had to LEAVE the facility. I tried to explain what had happened this manager didn't offer to help me, didn't even ask me if I wanted to re-sign, just told me to leave.

I called customer service to let them know about the situation. They didn't offer to do anything just said there was no evidence of any charge so they weren't going to give me my free year. If I could find out the card number that was charges (1 year ago) they could look it up. But try remembering your old credit card number!

It is a shame because this experience makes me want to cancel my tanning membership and not renew my gym membership. So they are going to lose a customer that has been consistently paying for a membership, and what's more I hope to tell friends and family who will cancel too!

Review about: Xsport Fitness Membership.

Preferred solution: It was so unprofessional the way I was treated by that manager at the gym, Honestly more than anything I would like an apology, and some reward for the free year that I lost out on..

I didn't like: Management, Communication.

Comments