Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

Absolute thieves and liars!!!!!!!!Do not sign up with this gym.

This gym is an absolute fraud esp the one on King Street, Alexandria. Made a deal with them on $29.99 a month, but before i even started, they took $116.85. When I went over to see why they deducted 4x the amount they were supposed to. They gave lame excuses, claimed those are admin fees..

that I had agreed to on my contract, which I did not. When i asked the manager to show me a copy of what I signed he lied and said they don't keep copies and was very rude. Then i insisted on signing a cancellation request and was assured i would be refunded the money back since I did not use the gym at all. I have not received the money back yet after 3 weeks and moreover they took another $50 from my account for no reason when it hasnt even been a month since their last withdrawal.

Absolute thieves and liars!!!!!!!!Do not sign up with this gym.

Review about: Xsport Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Anyone who has a personal training payment on the 1st of the month will get there payment taken out the month prior after 6pm when banks close so it doesn't appear on your statement till the following month. Its completely unethical and fraud. Very easy class action lawsuit to put together

I am trying to gather people to sue Xsport for fraud transactions about memberships. If you want to join contact me at waelnabilph@yahoo.com. I was a victim too and I won't let this go .